*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Building plans to make a solar heater collector. My take on the idea published by Mother Earth in the 70s. made of ridged insulation and aluminum cans it is cost effective, and easy & fast to build. just put it in any south facing double hung window and watch your heating cost go down. complete bill of material and cost from my local Lowes is included in the listing photo.
View a 3d PDF file here:
Plans are a PDF electronic file and will be emailed, or can be downloaded, without shipping charge to any email address.
Do you like free stuff? Good news! Now you can get this set of plans without paying a penny. Sign up for a new account from one of my referral links and I’ll send you a free set of building plans. Absolutely any set I have list for sale is yours free with sign-up. Want more than one free set? No problem, you’ll earn a free set of plans for each referral link you use.
Here are the current referral opportunities to earn free set of plans:
• Inboxdollars visit: http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref2131626
• Vonage visit: http://refer.vonage.com/a/clk/SSpTM
• Dropbox visit: http://db.tt/n6wKmtV2
Follow these easy steps to get your free set of plans:
• Copy and paste one of the listed referral links to your web browser
• Sign up for a new account from the referral link. (You must be a new customer. Prior customers typically do not qualify for referral rewards.)
• Send me an email letting me know what offer you used and which set plans you want.
It’s just that simple. Once I receive your email and confirm credit for the referral, I’ll email your free set of plans. Most of time this process will take less than 48 hours